Friday, May 29, 2009

Ancestors With Bling...

As a follow up to the FREE printable tags I posted on Sunday, I wanted to share what I did with them with you.

The tags are fine as a stand alone, but I decided to embellish them a little.

First, I inked the edges of the tags with a coffee colored ink. Then I attached them to some colored card stock for a backing and trimmed the edges about 1/8 inch larger than the actual tag. I also inked the colored cardstock with the coffee colored ink.

Then, I added some paper flowers, buttons, ribbon and some "bling".

Below you'll see how they turned out. You can click on each image to see a larger view.







Feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks again for joining me!
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

4 comments:

antiquesgaloregal said...

Love the tags!

Jen xo said...

very cute Deena...

Linda Walsh said...

Good morning, Deena:

I LOVE what you did with the tags. I 'm trying to find some spare time so I can make some! LOL LOL Time! I need more time! LOL LOL I love them.

Linda

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hi Deena, Love this blog. Love the tags too! Very nice. Blessings, Cathy